Fireworks Shipping Information and Restrictions
Fireworks Shipping Information
1.3g Commercial Grade Fireworks:
- 1.3g fireworks are not eligible for shipping through LTL freight carries.
- All 1.3g commercial grade firework items must be picked up at our warehouse located in Northeast, Ohio.
- American Wholesale Fireworks does have additional satellite locations in Arkansas and Florida, please reach out to your sales representative about availability and pricing.
July 4th Deadline Shipping Information:
- Our Shipping deadline to guarantee shipment for July 4th is June 20th. Many times we can still get you your fireworks if you order after the 20th, but you should call to verify. Please keep in mind that shipping will be slower this time of year due to the holidays.
- We highly encourage ordering sooner than the 20th, so if something goes wrong with your freight shipment, we have time to get you another shipment.
New Years Deadline Shipping Information:
- Our Shipping deadline to guarantee shipment for New Years is December 18th. Many times we can still get you your fireworks if you order after the 18th, but you should call to verify. Please keep in mind that shipping will be slower this time of year due to the holidays.
- We highly encourage ordering sooner than the 18th, so if something goes wrong with your freight shipment, we have time to get you another shipment.
- Delivery to a Business
- Fastest and Cheapest Option
- Delivery to a Residence
- When shipping to a residential address there can be an additional charge from the freight company. When this happens an American Wholesale Fireworks representative we will call and let you know what the additional charge will be.
- American Wholesale Fireworks defines a residential delivery as a location that is a home, condo, and or an apartment which can also include a business operating out of one of these locations. If there is a residential area in the locale of your desired deliver mailing address, LTL freight carrier can consider the delivery as “residential”. If your shipment is going to a residential mailing address, this could add up to one additional day to the original estimated delivery time to allow for the freight carrier to schedule a delivery time. LTL freight carriers will normally provide a 4 hour time estimate in which they will try to make the delivery.
- All deliveries must be signed for at the time of pickup.
- All deliveries which cannot be made, due to purchaser not be available for receipt will be charged a Redelivery Fee by the LTL freight carrier. This fee will be different from each LTL freight carriers and the fee will be charged back to the purchaser.
- Terminal Pick Up
- Delivery to a local Freight Forwarding Company where you can go and pick up your order.
- Warehouse Pick Up
- Pick Up from our warehouseis free of charge and can be chosen at the time of checkout.
- Our warehouse pickup location is; 7041 Darrow Rd, Hudson, OH 44236.
- All orders must be picked up within 5 business days from the date of purchase. Any order not picked up within 5 business days, from the date of purchase, can be assessed storage fees. Fees are dependent on the size of the order.
Additional Shipping Information:
- All Consumer Fireworks must be shipped using Ground Freight, commonly known as a LTL freight carrier.
- To receive a live shipping quote, a purchaser can simply log into their account and add items to your shopping cart. The purchasers shipping rates will be automatically calculated at checkout based on destination and weight of order.
- Shipping costs have a base cost. Purchaser can normally get 5-10 full cases of product for that base shipping cost. After the base cost is exhausted the price will go up by weight minimally.
- Shipping costs are based on the total shipment weight and the destination address. The more an order weighs, the more the total freight charge will be. However, the more an order weighs, the cost per pound of product will go down. So the larger the order the less it will cost per case to ship.
- Shipments can take 5-7 business days to arrive after the shipment address has been confirmed with an American Wholesale Fireworks representative.
- American Wholesale Fireworks will verbally verify your address before your order is packed and shipped.
- If the purchaser is unavailable for shipping address verification, at your listed phone number, your order will be on hold until tell verification is made with an American Wholesale Fireworks representative.
- The LTL freight carrier will call the purchaser before delivery to set up a time, purchasers must be accessible at the phone number listed on your account/ order.
- If the purchaser requests a “Lift Gate Service” through the LTL freight carrier, there will be a substantial additional shipping fee for this service and American Wholesale Fireworks will charge the purchaser directly.
- Most orders can be removed from the shipping carriers truck without a lift gate saving time and money.
- If you do not see your state listed under a shipping option at checkout please reach out to your American Wholesale Fireworks representative.
- This may mean your state does not allow shipment of fireworks. Or may require a certain permit to purchase.
Shipping Inspections At time of Delivery:
- If the shipment is damaged this must be acknowledged upon delivery and before signing the bill of lading.
- Do not sign the bill of lading until you have thoroughly inspected your shipment.
- It is the purchasers responsibility to verify the cases received is the same that it on the shipping papers. If there is a discrepancy this must be noted on the bill of lading.
- American Wholesale Fireworks is not responsible for damages that are not documented on the bill of lading.
- If there is a damage claim, you must send a photograph of proof within 48 hours of receipt to your sales representation with documentation of the issues.
- If no claims or documentation is received within 48 hours, you will not be issued any form of credit.
If you have further questions in regards to shipment of fireworks, please contact an American Wholesale Fireworks representative Monday – Friday between 8am – 5pm Eastern Standard time at 330-656-2380!